Questions on the Live Online Option
What is the Live Online option?
- Due to the Coronavirus disruptions, Kerr Noll currently proposes an option to attend (normally face-to-face) courses in a virtual classroom environment (live online, instructor-led).
- Kerr Noll has developed a cutting-edge training course environment, which ensures the validity and integrity of the course.
Who can attend the Live Online sessions?
- Everyone! You will need a good internet connection though, as well as a webcam and a headset or earphones of good quality.
- As our clients are scattered over 19 timezones, several sessions may be organised to better fit certain timezones.
- On the webpage for each course, under the section "Locations and Dates", sub-section "Virtual Classroom", you will see an indication on the timezone each session has been optimised for.
Questions on course fee and payment
What is included in the course fee for live online courses (instructor-led)?
- tuition via online delivery platform
- digital course material (excluding copyrights) via online delivery platform
- free pre-course short syllabus
- certification examination (for DCC & DCM courses only) via our cutting-edge online examination platform
- certificates delivered in hardcopy (via courier)
- VAT/GST/Tax (where applicable).
How do I pay for training courses?
- Payment options include: direct bank transfer, debit/credit card, and PayPal
- All courses must be paid upfront
- Course registration will be formally confirmed by email upon receipt of payment
- Consepsys Limited requires full payment of course fees to be settled 7 days after issuance of the invoice.
Who are Kerr Noll
Kerr Noll Consultants is a trademark of Consepsys Limited – management
consultants and training providers with world-wide reputation and experience.
Visit our website and review our impressive list of clients: https://www.consepsys.com/our-clients/
How do I enroll / register?
Fill out our online request for
enrollment on www.kerrnoll.com/contact-us/
We will then send you an invoice. Payment is due 7 days after issuance of invoice.
Once payment is confirmed, your enrollment will be validated by our team.
If, for any reason, there is no seat available for the session you selected, we will propose that you choose between full refund and an
30 days at the latest before the course session, we will send you a Course Enrollment Confirmation Notice, including all practical details for
the course (location, timetable, list of nearby hotels, etc.).
How do I pay for the
Payment options include: direct bank transfer, debit/credit card, and PayPal.
Course registration will be formally confirmed by email upon receipt of payment.
Kerr Noll requires full payment of course fees to be settled 7 days after issuance of the invoice.
After payment, what are the next
Upon receipt of payment, and 30 days prior the start of the training course session at the latest, a Course Enrollment Confirmation Notice will
be sent to each Course Participant by email including location, timetable, list of nearby hotels, etc.
Participants are urged not to book non-refundable travel or hotel until they have received a Course Enrollment Confirmation Notice.
Is there a local branch/subsidiary for Kerr Noll in my country?
Unless you are based in the United
Kingdom, Kerr Noll does not have a local branch/subsidiary in your country.
We are registered and based in the United Kingdom and our model is to travel around the world to deliver courses and to run certification examination sessions.
Can I expect any visa application support if I need a visa to attend a training session?
Kerr Noll does not have the authority to issue any letter of invitation to any Client requiring a visa to attend any given face-to-face training
Clients have to make their own arrangements for visa applications, accommodation booking and letters of invitation for the attendance of
Depending on the destination country, the Course Enrollment Confirmation Notice can be added as a supporting document for the visa application
I am not sure whether this course applies to my sector of activity.
The course / workshop methodology is targeted at leaders, regardless of the sector of activity or their industry of origin.
The workshops and activities have been designed to be relatable to individuals from all sorts of professional backgrounds.
Please contact us to find out whether our courses would apply to your industry sector.
Any other question?
Do not hesitate to contact us via: